First Week of School
WOOHOO!!I
survived the
FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!
btw, today's
Saturday.And I'll be buying the requirements
this afternoon.MY MISTAKE. right now. Mama just told me.
I'll be going now.
I'll continue writing this up
LATER.
4:45 PM //
Stepping out of the dark and into the glow. And the whole world will see when you shine.
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
First Week of School
WOOHOO!!I
survived the
FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!
btw, today's
Saturday.And I'll be buying the requirements
this afternoon.MY MISTAKE. right now. Mama just told me.
I'll be going now.
I'll continue writing this up
LATER.
4:45 PM //
Stepping out of the dark and into the glow. And the whole world will see when you shine.
{ Me and I ALONE }
Name: Kara Justin
Age: 15
Birth date: 17 August 1995
Born in: Philippines
Raised in: Someplace.
Current residence: That's for me to know and you to find out.
Nationality: IDK.?! joke. XDD
Horoscope Sign: Leo the Lion.
Personality: You get to judge. ^.^
Current hairstyle: Do I seriously need to fill this in?
Fashion style: Endless Comfort.
Spoken languages: Filipino, Cebuano, English, GIBBERISH.
Learning languages: NONE. Idon't need anymore. =)
Instrument: Recorder and Piano. [ well, a little. ]
Significant-other: IDK?... Significant? My Turtle!!
{ WHAT I WANT }
1. My Own Laptop to mess with.
2. Have my own amusement park. XDD
{ WHAT I LOVE AND LIKE }
Favorite Food: FRENCH FRIES. They are AWESOME.
Favorite Music genre: Whatever fits the mood?? :P
Favorite Actor: NONE?!
Favorite Actress: NONE.
Favorite Movie Genre: COMEDY. romance kinda disgusts me. IDK why though.
Favorite Movies: Blades of Glory, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Dust, Snow Queen
Favorite Countries: Philippines. Would love to go to other countries around Asia too.
Favorite colors:
RED. GRAY. GOLD.
{ NETWORK }
REGULAR VISITS TO:
I'm SilverSky on GFORCE
I'm Haine on DOLL SANCTUARY
{ To the Most Awesome of the Awesomest. XDD }
Credits to the ones who made my blog
worthwhile.
Layout: EVME
{ As everything goes on... }
Stuff to Share and Use.
ARTWORKS BY ME
COMING SOON!